Sunday, February 17, 2013

What Did Beta Look Like?

Sometimes messing around on Google Images can lead you to finding some really cool things. When I searched beta Animal Jam I found a bunch of really cool pictures. Here are some of them.
The middle of the Temple of Zios is different.
This is some place that I've never seen before.
I think it's some kind of den but I'm not sure.
The log-in screen has really changed.
Jam Mart Furniture looked a lot different.
This one is especially cool, that's why I made it big.  It's the old Crystal Sands!
Look at the kinds of clothes that people are wearing, and what the name tags look like.
A Mira Jam-A-Gram existed then.
Here's the map. Wow, there's a lot is missing!
That's all. Feel free to search "Beta Animal Jam" in Google Images for yourself and see what you find or just check out "The Beta Days" page on the blog.
P.S. NOW ANYONE CAN COMMENT, YAY! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment