Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Reminders

As you know, I just recently started this blog. I have never used Blogger before so I am just getting used to it. There are still a few things that I really need to do but I'm not sure how to. If anyone could help me, that would be wonderful! Here they are:
1) I need to be able to post my own screenshots cropped. I know how to save my screenshot and upload it just not how to get just to part of the picture that I want. I've been posting all of Snowyclaw's so far. (Thanks to her for letting me use them.)
2) Lastly, I need to find a way to create a post asking for one helper with my blog. It will have questions, with some multiple choice and some not.

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me with either of these!


No comments:

Post a Comment